Macro Trade - Actions speak louder than words

Thursday 7 July 2011

IronBag By PHILIPS

When I first saw this iron it made me want to throw my current one out the window (not literally, you know, lawsuits) but then I realized we were dealing with a concept and we know what usually, not always, happens with them. We usually don’t hear from them again but Hopefully that will not be the case with the Philips Ironbag. It is a futuristic looking iron and if it is produced in mass I would definitely buy one. This is an iron for the frequent flyer and that is where the bag like design comes from.



like temp control,steam control and so on. The cord rolling back into the iron is also a space saver, something travelers are going to appreciate. It being a concept, for now there is price and release date info but time will tell if it see’s the light of day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...