Macro Trade - Actions speak louder than words

Monday 8 August 2011

The Pebble Effect

The limited edition Water Stone Faucet and sink system is as elegant as it gets. Working on the relationship between water, lights and the rippling effects of pebbles and stones, designer Omer Sagiv makes an effort to bring the natural elements into the home environment. And he does this quite artistically with special inputs by Touch360 and Smith Newnam, who have designed the working mechanisms. Swanky, just the way I like it!

Designer: Omer Sagiv




1 comment:

  1. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this
    topic to be actually something which I think I would never understand.
    It seems too complex and extremely broad for me.
    I'm looking forward for your next post, I'll try to
    get the hang of it!

    Here is my blog learn more about it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...