Macro Trade - Actions speak louder than words

Monday 29 August 2011

Floater Concept Mobile

About 80% of the day time, my mobile phone sits on my desk. I have it in my hand or in my pocket for the other 20%. I was just wondering why not make it look better on a table if it’s in the idling mode most of the time. Just sitting flat on the desk is not fun to look at.
Floater A
Wouldn’t it be fun if your cell phone sits up by itself (or tilt up a little) when put on the desk and starts moving when there’s a phone call or an incoming message? The curved bottom allows itself to tilt up a little bit when put on a flat surface and left idle for some time. It starts nodding or rotating when it receives a phone call or an email etc.









Floater B
This one doesn’t move by itself, but it has a supporter on its back to make the round body stand on a flat surface. You slide the supporter the other way and you can use it as a physical keypad.







“Floater” comes from a surfing technique. Both look like a surfboard, don’t they?

1 comment:

  1. I was able to find good information from your blog articles.


    Feel free to surf to my weblog :: more information

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...