Macro Trade - Actions speak louder than words

Monday 10 October 2011

The Simplified Camera

For a point-and-shoot girl like me, navigating through high-tech cameras with their various options is kinda overwhelming. I want my camera to be with all the frills, but be simple enough for me to keep the handbook away! The solution lies in the Rotor 360 Camera, a concept devised to keep menus and sub-menus easy. The design consists of a spine tabular column that brings together all the key functions in one place for optimum use.

As Charlie explains, “The column consists of several cylinders stacked on top of each other forming a set that in would fit into the camera. To access the features and menus, just drag the thumb on the cylinder are in order to rotate each function. Each cylinder would correspond to a line displayed on the screen.”
In other words it’s a camera for me!
Designer: Charlie Nghiem




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...